Pansexual Pride Kitsune Necklace
Did you know that in Chinese folklore there are pansexual fox spirits who travelers of every gender through the forest would fall in love with? They didn't have this many tails. But you definitely need a bunch of tails to show off all the colors, so here we are!
Each of our kitsune necklaces are made from precision laser cut walnut / maple hardwood and mirrored acrylic, and hand pieced together with a faux leather back. With the unique grains on the wood no two pendants are truly the same!
- choose from walnut (dark) or maple (light)
- pendant measures 1 3/8 in tall, 2 in wide, 3/16 in thick
- silver color plated nickle-free metal bail and chain
- heart shaped toggle clasp closure
- can be pointy, not intended for small children
All our necklaces are shipped in white paper cotton-lined boxes and ready for gifting. Select a chain length (not counting clasp) from 12 in to 28 in. Want a different color combination? Contact us for a special order!