Janet's Kirtle Green Skirt
$38.00 - $40.00
Don't go down to Carterhaugh without your trusty kirtle green. The pattern on this skirt depicts snakes, elks, geese, and a whole bunch of other things that the faerie queen may turn your true love into, so it's a cheat sheet on what you should hold on to I guess. Or you can wear it to parties and have people gasp in awe at the subtle Tam Lin reference on your butt?
Sizing Info: These skirts have a pretty stretchy elastic waistband. Peronally, a 3XL sits very comfortably on my 42" waist and can be stretched comfortably to about 50".
All emojis designed by OpenMoji – the open-source emoji and icon project. License: CC BY-SA 4.0
This product is manufactured and fulfilled by Printful, a print on demand service. It will arrive separately from any other items you ordered. Here are the product specifications from Printful:
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Smooth fabric
• Mid-thigh length
• Elastic waistband
• Overlock seams, coverstitch hemline
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania